Pages

Have you ever got back to your roots?

I took a vacation and went to my native town. Took my family to our ancestral homes and showed them the spots where various events had happened in my childhood. The whole trip was nostalgic. I went to my kindergarten school and took some photographs.

Since, I had lots of time on hand-no laptop or cell phones, I had lots of time to think and reflect back. I found the whole experience very refreshing.

Have you ever tried to go back to your roots? Try it out!

As memories will flood back, along with it you will get nuggets of values that have been associated with those memories. These are the values that have made you the person who you are. Examine them! keep the good ones and discard the dysfunctional ones.

Do not forget to subscribe to this blog through a reader. Do share this blog with your friends, colleagues, and family. Stumble it, Digg it, and mark it as your technorati favourite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to do that for my grandparents but as they told me, those places are all gone by now. I'm a bit sad about that.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip down memory lane.