Pages

Why do you feel closer to people you care, when you are about to leave them?

I was asked a deep and profound question by my daughter.

The question:
  • Why do you feel closer to people you care, when you are about to leave them?

I was also asked a follow up question:

  • Why do you feel closer when you stay apart from people you care about?

These questions set me thinking! I went back in time, to the points in my life where I had to part with people, I deeply cared about; The cause of the parting may have been varied, from mere re-location to losing the person permanently, when they pass away.

Why do we wait for the last moment to feel closer! Is it because we are complacent and take relationships for granted?

How easy it is, for you, to get caught up with life's heavy demands and forget the very people who define your life.

We need not wait till the point where we have to move away from people to feel closer with them.

In fact, you need to take every meeting to a level where you get closer and closer with the people you care about. It does not happen without your active involvement in the relationship.

Every relationship is an eternal celebration!

Think about it! Reach out to the people you love!

Do share your experience here.

If you like these posts do subscribe to this blog using the reader and recommend this blog to your friends!

No comments: