If you are like most of us, you will continue to carry this ever accumulating burden of bad baggage.
How do you lessen the burden? Alternatively, even eliminate it for ever?
Here are a few tips to reduce your burden:
- Empty the “bag” and examine the contents-bad habits, thoughts, and attitudes.
- Choose one habit you want to eradicate.
- Define the end state- the new habit.
- Develop action steps to develop the habit-start small.
- Give yourself at least a month before you decide the habit has been formed.
- Take the help of your loved one to motivate, control and monitor you.
- Celebrate once you have achieved your goal.