It is very easy to fall sick when you are careless. This is especially true for illness like fever, common cold, throat infection ---
In your busy life, you may often neglect to take precautions that will prevent certain common illness you may catch easily.
Here is a checklist for you to prevent you from falling sick.
- Get into the habit of washing your hands with soap before you eat anything.
- Eat at regular intervals, preferably every two hours.
- Wash yourself everyday-have bath.
- Brush your teeth before going to bed
- Have a good night’s sleep-sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Eat balanced food-consult a professional.
- Check the weather before you choose your dress for the day.
- Have a medical check up every now and then-Twice in a year.
- Exercise regularly.
- Enjoy out door sports or activities.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Relieve your stress through meditation.
Please consult a doctor before you make any changes in your routines, especially related to exercising and food.