It is difficult to stand out; That's what I thought!
I was made aware of a secret today.
It is easy to stand out!
All you need to do is look around and do something nobody has done before or do something differently to others.
How about consciously seeking opportunities to stand out by doing new things or by doing things differently?
You will be surprised how quickly you will be noticed. You will also be surprised how quickly your popularity spreads.
Try it! You will never regret it!
It is important to realize that the person is either not willing to change or incapable of changing or perhaps, both.
The sooner we realize this and stop depending on them the quicker we will take corrective measures and prevent a lot of problems that stem from their poor attitude and incompetence
Be kind to your self and stop taking misery generated by others!
Get these people out of your life!
In our busy lives many of us get isolated. We tend to interact with some people more than others.
It may be because of the circumstances we are in right now or it may be out of pure chance; Whatever the reason, if we continue on this path we will loose touch with people who are important to us and they will grow apart from us; This more often happens with our near and dear ones.
Let me pose some questions to you:
How much time do you spend with your children?
How much time do you spend with your spouse?
How much time do you spend with your parents?
You could ask this question with respect to your other important relationships as well.
Here are the few steps you can take to turn the situation around:
- Ask the question frequently with respect to the quality and quantity of time you spend with people, important to you, to determine the deficits
- Acknowledge the deficits yourself and be aware of it
- Communicate to the person about the deficit
- Plan mutual activities together
- Choose activities that will promote being together and talking to each other
- Plan and block time on your calendar for the person you have chosen
- Do not plan to do something too far away in time
- Spend time together-enjoy
Pause and take stock! When was the last time you joked around with your children?
Balance discipline with fun activities, you will find your children responding, positively, to both.