I think both these positions are wrong and will have its serious consequences. The key way here is to be serious and fun loving. We need to strive for balance. Here are few tips of how to do exactly that:
- Monitor your self
- Schedule the opposite-If you have serious pursuits, add fun pursuits and vice a verse
- Block serious work time
- Block fun time
- Mix with children
- Mix with serious business people or your professional group
- Schedule "let go" weekends and controlled weekdays
- Schedule "serious weekends" and "let go" week days
- Be flexible at times based on the situation
- Be rigid at times based on the situation
Try these out! Live a full Life.
Do leave your comments here.
Subscribe to Lifetime Learning through a reader. Digg it! Stumble it! and make it your technorati favorite.
Share Lifetime Learning with your friends, family, and colleagues!