My question: How do you handle such betrayal?
Here are some tips:
- You need to protect your interest so that you are not cheated
- You need to voice your feelings of hurt to the ones who betrayed you
- You need to forget and forgive them, more for your well being than theirs;Such an act has therapeutic effect on you
- Maintain distance with them more to protect yourself and your family
- Move on with life. Make new connections and mingle with people who can reciprocate your trust
- Continue to help the ones who betrayed you as before; this may sound crazy but I think we need to keep our end of the equation right
- Teach your children the lesson you learnt
- never gossip about the ones who betrayed you
- Pray for the well being of the ones who betrayed you
I think you do this and you will keep your heart and mind clean, free from the toxic effects of anger, self-pity, and hatred.
Do share your experience here.
Do not miss any of the posts! Do subscribe to this blog if you have not done so.
If you find the posts interesting, do recommend this blog to your friends.