Examples of chains that bind you:
- Insensitive nature
- Pleasure centered living
- A bad habit
Here is what you need to do:
- Develop top 5 list of chains that bind you
- Identify one chain that is impeding your progress to the greatest extent
- Use overriding will (see previous post) and break that chain
- Develop strategies to educate your will (see previous post)
- Educate your automatic will
- Take a zero tolerance stand
- Monitor periodically for success
- Reward yourself periodically
- Start with the reward right now ( you have read this post and decided to act on it)-you deserve it!
- Stabilize the change and move on to the next chain
Try this out! Break one chain at a time and set yourself free to soar the skies of achievement!
Do subscribe to Lifetime Learning through a reader so that you don't miss any post!
Share Lifetime Learning with your friends and use it as a platform for learning!
Do share your experience here by commenting on this post!