There is a power that goes to work for me every night and that power is subconscious processing. It has never failed to give me brilliant ideas.
Given below is the way to tap the power:
- Think of the area or problem you want your subconscious mind to process upon
- Dwell over this problem just before you go to sleep
- Visualize yourself getting up in the morning with a brilliant idea
- Now relax by visiting some memory that was very pleasant to you
- Give a command: My subconscious mind is processing the solution for the problem I just dwelt upon while I am falling into a nice relaxed sleep. My subconscious mind is continuing to process the solution which it will present to me when I wake up after a good relaxing sleep.
- Fall asleep thinking of the good memory
It is important to word your command carefully. One needs specialized training in this and the commands have specific rules of construction.
For those who don't have this knowledge, being alert in the morning as soon as you wake up and keeping a pencil and pad at hand is an alternative route.
If you get an idea continue to think of it and process it as you shower, get dressed, eat your breakfast and commute to reach the office. Do this only if you are NOT driving to office. Always follow safety norms and ensure you are in deep thought, only in places that do not require your alertness to avoid accidents.
Let your mind work for you! Train it and it will be your best ally in the years to come.
Happy, safe idea processing!