- High degree of commitment
- High degree of self-discipline
- Intense desire to reach specific goals related to the resolutions
- Subordinating other activities, such as watching TV, to the new year resolutions
- Family support and encouragement
Am I committed because these are a new year resolutions? Can we manufacture commitment during other times of the year?
The key, above all, is to be ruthless with yourself till these resolutions become habits and take on a life of its own.
You cannot let go the plane till you cruise to an appropriate altitude. Once you reach the optimal altitude, you can, then, go on an auto pilot mode.
What is your experience so far?