Here are hints that you are careless or downright foolish:
- Do you take a call while you are talking with someone?
- Do you talk over the cell phone while driving?
- Do you text message while driving?
- Do you check your email while talking to someone over the cell phone?
- Do you stop a presentation and take a call?
- Do you visit someone and start talking over the cell phone with another?
- Do you forget to return a call?
- Do you call someone up and start speaking without checking whether he or she is free to talk to you?
- Do you take a call in a flight when you are not supposed to, despite the warning of the air hostess?
- Do you forget to keep your cell phone on a silent mode in a meeting?
- Do you forget to turn off the silent mode of your cell phone and miss calls?
- Do you keep the cell phone in some corner of your house on a holiday and not hear it ring, thus missing calls?
These are some of the key signals that you could be a careless person.
Correct these mistakes for your own good.