Do you know that you are a product of the zillion decisions and actions you have taken?
You might have taken many of these decisions yourself or others may have taken them for you.
The way you see the world impacts the way you interpret what you see-many a times, people around you help you to interpret what you see-the right way or the wrong way.
Your interpretation will influence the decisions -right or wrong for you.
Your decisions will influence your actions-that bring you the right results or get you the wrong results
So where do you take control?
You can see in the figure above, where you can take control.
Taking control must begin with the way you see things and this will change the the entire cycle and get you the results you want in life.
Here are a few tips for you:
- Take a result (Example- like being over weight)
- Examine how you see this result
- Examine how you interpret it and link the interpretation to the way you see the problem
- Examine your decisions that flow out of your interpretations
- Examine your actions and how they connect with your decisions
- Examine the results and how they are linked to your actions
- Now, determine the new result you want in life (Example- weight loss of 20 kg)
- Work your way down the cycle
You will be amazed at the results you get in life, if you follow this approach.