Pages

Do you use the "power of ONE"?


There is the "power of one". It helps you to focus. It helps you to move quickly and steadily towards your goals.
What is the "power of one"? It is a very simple concept; Yet it is powerful and profound.

The "power of one" is getting into the habit of asking the following question and acting on the answer:
What is the ONE thing I need to do today that will get me to my goal? Answer this question and then schedule to do that; Do that!

You can ask the "power of one" questions at different levels and in different areas of your life.

Examples:
  • What is the one goal I need to pursue today that will give me the maximum return?

  • What is my one fault that if I correct will give me a giant leap in becoming a productive individual?

  • What is my one talent that I possess if I utilize will give me a tremendous fulfillment?

  • What is the one thing I need to do to improve my relationship with my child?

  • What is the one thing I need to do to contribute meaningfully to the society or community?

Once you have achieved that one thing then you can move on to another.

Try it out! Do share your thoughts here!

Do not forget to subscribe to Lifetime Learning through a reader, if you have not done so.
Do share this blog-Digg it! Stumble it! and add it as your technorati favourite!

No comments: